Sunday, April 19, 2009

karate chop kicks, 19 weeks, loss of sleep and lots of joy

He likes when I recline on the couch with my feet up, that seems to illict the most response from him, but last night was amazing..my daughter was laying on me, hand on my stomach, and her brother gave the strongest kick to date like " hey big sissy did ya feel that??" She jumped up, yelling excitedly " Mom I felt it!" to which her brother responded with a few more karate chops to confirm his presence..

Call me crazy but I am already learning his personality, and I know that he will be much like his dad and his sister, calm and a watcher, very content...somehow he quiets my fear and lets me know we are all going to be okay.

My belly button is turning into an outie..as my daughter observed, and while I am not in full on waddle walk, I do see no reason to return to heels.

I wish i could sleep past 6:48 am...have a feeling that may be the bewitching wake up hour for my boy..and he is preparing me..my desire to eat leafy greens and lots of fruit has left and now, I have to force myself to not eat sour cream and potato chip constantly...oh how i miss red wine...

I am going to put on a bathing suit today and let the 19 week stomach hang out in all it's glory..

1 comment:

Teej said...

i likey nai....i likey alot!