Tuesday, November 3, 2009

still getting the swing of this...multiple kid thing..




not Kate Gosselin multiple, one plus one type multiple. I am finding there is a big difference between one kid and two kids......HUGE difference between one 13 year old and a newborn AND a 13 year old. My last month of maternity leave I am determined to get this mother thing down.. I WILL not show up to doctor's appointments three days late, I will not forget the items for my daughter's science project, I will remember the grocery list when i go shopping, and I will not get sidetracked by how flipping cute my son is...( i lose precious hours lost in his smiles..)



Instead, I finish my to do list with time to spare, dishes clean and put away, laundry baskets with nothing but lint..and a baby soundly sleeping in his crib... this is what I aspire to..


oh yeah, and I want to work out and be fit again and fit back into my jeans..I actually started the P90 X series, designed to over the course of 90 days...assist me in getting my sexy back, and on day four i have one recurring thought...


i like eggo waffles alot better than edamame.




In no particular order i have found new appreciation for -



the word anti aging



nightlights that keep me from tripping in my bedroom in the middle of the night..



le mystere nursing bras...allowing me to have a little lace in my human cow life



clothing that hides barf ..self explanatory



tv stations with a three to five am lineup....



baby wipes...suddenly handy to have all the time



flip flops =my bff



extra super thick mosturizing lotion...yep scales belong on snakes..



dimmer switches...






as i type my milk alert is happening...baby is hungry..blogging must wait...
while i go pull the milk truck up for my baby:) he's the one on the right in the brown...
till next time..












2 comments:

Single in LA said...

All the power to you. He's a beautiful little boy!

Unknown said...

Oh he's tiny & cute & looks to have an "old soul".