Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dear President Bush..from my daughter

my daughter doesn't know I read it..

Dear President Bush;

I'm sorry you're going out of office soon. I hope you spend a good amount of time with your two daughters and your wife. I heard that alot of retired presidents go to Camp David. Is that true? I do wish that you hadn't sent the troops ot Iraq. I know a person who just came home from the war. He became deaf in one ear, had a brain tumor and had to get surgery. Luckily he's ok and got the whole tumor out! I wish you would have brought the troops back. And you could of lowered the debt and done something about it! Have you seen the US Debt Clock????

$9,398,289,961,417.45!!!!!!!

Come on George do something!!

p.s Can you send me some pictures? And how did you know my address last time when I didn't even put it on the letter? Do you know where every single person is?


Love,
insert my daughter's name

No comments: