Sunday, June 8, 2008

"Just tell me I'm the one.."


Yes, I am an addict to all things Carrie Bradshaw. Mostly because I am the honey brown Boston to Los Angeles version. I have my Big. Whom I have written off more times than the 04 Red Sox. I know that unlike the movie, our ending will not have me strutting in a Elie Saab gown with the Citgo sign flashing in the background. He never has and never will fall into place..how much easier it would be to dismiss if he were born in the Bronx instead of Southie, if he didn't have those eyes, those damn eyes that say alot more than he can ever bring himself to say.

I am over him as much as Carrie was ever over Big.

"I'll cry and sob and wail and it will hurt forever, but I'll get over you. You will be an old man with a bucket of regret wondering why you let the best love walk out of your life.."

I tell him..via text.

He responds weeks later after game six.

"Go Celtics".

No comments: