Tuesday, July 28, 2009

leg cramps and buckets of tears, and baby brothers


It was a wonderful day yesterday, all the way until, the switch turned and out went happy and in began waterfall number one of the week..reason not important or sensical. That lasted for about two hours until my explanation of why I was crying caused even me to laugh..


welcome to the home stretch. where logic has left the building.


I think back to every woman I know mother to more than one child and I want to personally call her and tell her...


she's insane or my hero.


back to the early am leg cramps...such fun...if going to the bathroom three or four times a night isn't enough, or the 2 am kickboxing class my son teaches...after all,


sleep is for sissies..and I am a mom..


and will there be a day when sleep finally returns..when my son is a toddler.. ?


THAT'S A QUESTION!!!!!


he has chubby cheeks like his daddy and my chin. and he grins alot ...thanks ultrasound..


his big sister is ready and dying with anticipation and i remember a similar feeling when my baby brother popped into the world, 11 years after me.


and I will walk, clean, eat, bathe, laugh, talk to my friends AND


sleep.


just maybe not all in the same year.
btw..that's my little brother on my lap..he's 6'4 now.

No comments: