Saturday, July 25, 2009

little gifts my baby boy leaves for his mom..


three pimples, wider feet and inablity to sleep longer than five hour stretches....groovy. I remain a wee wee bit on the grumpy/weepy/estatically happy side. Less than eight weeks to go, and each day hammers in the facts..

there is a baby in my belly and I am the mama.


Wowsers.


I read all the pregnancy books, listen with great sarcastic interest the " advice" from celebrity moms....I plan detailed projects..( this week's is to plant flowers in my yard) usually to be derailed by ..my lack of energy..kinda like ordering more than you can eat..although that is an awful analogy right now...


baby boy...


he hates ultrasounds..refuses with great intensity to reveal his entire unobstructed face..rests his head on his hand as if to say.." enough already momma I am busy"..what he does love is music like his daddy and some call them hiccups, I like to think he is giggling.:)


I dream in


belly 3 d...waking up checking to make sure it ( the belly) is still there..then a light nudge or push..so my boy will push back..just to know he is there and fine..


hot


isn't the term I use when I first look in the mirror in the morning..puffy, pregnant, shocked...much better choices...


and so it is..on a Saturday in preggoville.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

New essay "The Gates Affair:Why We Care" yours to publish
Dear readers and webmasters,

Author Daniel Bruno Sanz has written an essay about Gatesgate.  We encourage its publication and distribution.
 
                                                          Regards,
 
                                                          Navas S.
 
 
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
 
- 4th Amendment to the The Constitution of the United States of America