Wednesday, August 13, 2008

getting dumped sucks..even if your dog does hate him....


I was team Jolie..Then. While I didn't carry small vials of my ex's blood, Angelina resonated with me, the wild child, stoic yet uber passionate, never apologizing for figuring it out as she went along. Jen was every girl I knew growing up..pretty, perky and perfect.

But while Angelina walked in to soul mate land with Mr. UnGodly beautiful, Jen joined the cast of Sex and the City,..the LA version...hot guys, fast starts, followed by the slamming of the brakes and being thrown headfirst from the relationship..with the canned statement from his publicist..
" we remain great friends"

eeeeeeew. Who does that? Says that? Outside of Hollywierd? Ok, probably a lot of people, just not me or Jen...so with Shaggy DA aka John Mayer, dumping her can officially be labeled a trader.
and another side note..someone please explain Heidi Montag to me....

No comments: