Sunday, August 17, 2008

sunday thoughts






  • intelligence is a huge aphrodisiac..


  • so is good red wine.


  • Michael Phelps aka Aqua man swam an entire race with his eyes closed and still won by almost two seconds...


  • Love Madonna, but still trying to figure out the British accent. Isn't she from Detroit?


  • "Only one person can lead sweetie. And that's me" my grandfather..


  • You can't over hug your kid.


  • " The Four Agreements" is a life changing book.


  • Manny Ramirez will never look right in Dodger blue.


  • You learn so much more when you listen.


  • Big sent me a text last night. However I am trying to listen to Laura's advice. So I erased it.


  • I love LOVE the flower mart.


  • Green Bay Packers are STUPID....I hate the Jets, but this year I will make an exception.


  • A man in love is a sexy thing.


  • So is a man with his kid.


  • I love love lala land..but wish it was a little closer to home.

No comments: