Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trader Joes, John Edwards, being smart in Hollywood..

It's occurred to me that being beautiful while intelligent in Los Angeles could be considered an occupational hazzard. I can only dumb down for so long before I want to grab my pants like Fred Sanford and say " What? What?" And when did moms and wives get so ANGRY??? I mean yeah, once again I will use my favorite phrase to describe John Edwards.." he sucks ass" but for God sakes he didn't kill anyone, he had an affair!!!!!! He's a man. Go figure. Still sucks but can we please move on to bigger topics like how Casey Anthony seems to be the poster child for bringing back street justice. UGH!! And are you serious, China made the sky blue for the opening ceremonies?? While they sweep the poor under the sidewalk..literally.
How about Michael Phelps?? Single mom, great smile, caring swim coach who took just another kid and helped train him into quite possibly the best Olympian of all time. And they say that after school programs dont' matter. Ask Denzel about that...
Men who say there are no good women usually suck ass at being good men. Ditto for the reverse too.
I love Trader Joes! Although could the parking lots be a lil bit bigger? Do the wide aisles at Ralphs equal the 75% mark up?
Loofahs make your skin softer and get more dirt off.
I'm now allergic to my own cat. Damnit.. But I still leave the television on for her during the day..
A mojito sounds heavenly..see ya..

No comments: