Sunday, March 1, 2009

sleep and my waistline have offically left the building..

I guess that is my trade off for no morning sickness...Getting comfortable is impossible..body pillow, the couch, the " correct " sleep styles...all yuk...between my Mt Everest sized boobs and my expanding waistline..sleep has officially left the building.. I cat nap..and when lucky find a few moments where sleep is perfect, golden, before I have to get up to go to my favorite place..

the bathroom...

Being the exclusive caterer and hotel for my little baby boy( remember, this is my reality..) is going to require some great eye cream, but come September 15th..it will all be worth it..

1 comment:

Dollar Van Demos said...

Hi Left Coast Girl,

East coast guy enjoys your blog-- keep up the nice work. Please check out this video by Leeia for her song 'Strong Black Woman' and maybe find a little inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=165okBOYU20

Peace,
Joe