Monday, March 2, 2009

that wasn't gas! that was baby field goal kicks!


My eggs are old, I'm old, everything should hurt, I'll be outta breath, tired, crazy and did i fail to mention?

old.

If you want to get really jazzy add single....The warning labels are plastered everywhere.. " Be happy! ...as long as you are under 40...other wise...

"get your med alert bracelet and brace for impact.."


okay I am joking..kind of...but believe it or not, I feel BETTER with this pregnancy at 40 than I did with my daughter at 27 and with her I lost the 35 pounds in three weeks, she slept through the night from day one and never ever wet the bed...


Alot has to do that it's safe to say I am a wee bit saner this time around...more mature, less likely to give a flying ....about the blank amd silent stares directed to my empty left finger when I say i'm preggers...dare i be....


Happy?? and 40????


yep.


that's what I am..and so is my baby BOY!!!.


.he gives me baby field goal kicks at night and keeps me so happy the other 23 hours of the day that I imagine six kids..in another lifetime...( no Octo mom here..) I like being pregnant!...even at 40..Today my doctor is going to humor me and let me know if I have a linebacker or ...not..:)


Either way, I'll still be 40...and defintely...stillhappy.

No comments: