Friday, May 30, 2008

an ode to Mr. Big..



every woman has a Mr.Big...and if lucky, a Mr.Bigger...

Big remembers just how to kiss you.
Bigger remembers the first day he kissed you and where.
Big calls you and leaves you wanting more.
Bigger tells you that having you is enough for forever.
Big is a mystery you love to figure out.
Bigger says tricks are for the ones I'm just not that into.
Big says "my family would love you."
Bigger says I want you to be the mother of my children.
Big makes love to you until the sun comes up.
Bigger holds you close all night because you need it.
Big is your soul.
Bigger is your husband.
Big's attraction is his wanderlust.
Bigger leads you with confidence.
Big says it because of timing.
Bigger says I wasn't expecting you, but I can fix that.
Big makes you dream with your eyes open.
Bigger gives you such a great love, you think it is a dream.
Big can't seem to say I love you
Bigger says I love you seems too small for what you make me feel

1 comment:

Britney said...

i need a bigger..asap.