Tuesday, May 27, 2008

venting, just a little bit..we've got to do better..


Is it just me, or does it seem like every day someone is picking up a gun, and killing multiple people, because their momma said no, somebody picked on them, because they got laid off, for who knows what else...


I have said it a million times...kids watch more tv, parents don't talk to their children, spend more money on buying them the right things but forgetting to instill values, don't listen, don't hear, don't enforce rules because it's easier to prescribe a drug, or hire a nanny...


damn Americans don't read enough, but care about what Lindsey is doing who she's doing, but can't tell you where Croatia is, who the president of Israel is or why we should be scared out of our wits about North Korea...


Everyone wants a quick fix for everything...get surgery instead of working out, take a pill, nip this tuck that..everyone is afraid of aging wtf? so you got once beautiful people looking like a new alien nation...


Men making excuses for not being a father,when there is no excuse. You lay down, their is a chance..period..so deal with it.


Women are whack for in any corner of their brain thinking that bringing a life into the world is a means to hold a man...shame on you.. and to continue your bitterness by doing anything other than holding up that father to that child..makes you weak and cruel.. because every child deserves the right to idolize and adore a parent...let the child be the judge ...not your decision to make..


Everyone is so quick to judge everyone else...worry about yourself, your life and your after life...the world would be so much kinder and more peaceful if everyone did just that.
And if you know better do better damn it.. stop complaining about what went wrong, blah blah.. you are better than you think you are..


Let shit go! live... trust in whatever you believe in that it all will be evened out by a just and righteous God...


When i was 19 I had a disease called Gullian Barre..I was in the intensive care unit at UMASS Worcester and although I didn't know it, I was barely breathing..my mom told me that while i was talking, it sounded like whispers and it took everything in her to react normally and not cry, because she was so scared..crazy thing was, i felt fine, no pain, thought i was talking like i always did...point is, I was close to death, and had no idea it was right on my shoulder..and that has stayed with me, because I figured I would feel death, but no...


so I try to say live full second by second..even though it's easy to do otherwise..
we've got to do better..we've got to want better.
don't we?

1 comment:

Teej said...

yes yes and yes baby! so much things to say, but you said them all.