Saturday, May 24, 2008

pretty feet, blonde haired black girls and paul walker


paul walker..yum.
how are you going to make me valet my car, charge $2.50 per 15 minutes then take twenty minutes to get my car and get mad at ME cuz I don't tip your ass?
My fertility is fine thanks..in fact, don't look at me sideways, I will get pregnant..and if I met that man, and he was younger and wanted a child, if he asked right..lmao...but he better be asking really really really right.:) cuz i got my sights set on a two seater porsche and the cote d' azur in a few.
why is that old ladies will cut you in line at the post office, the supermarket, and act like they can't see or hear you? they don't even try to be slick..they walk in front of you like what?
kids are EXPENSIVE!!.. private school, braces, food, water..DAMN..mini atm machines.
I'm not a hater, but Katie Holmes looks like she went from 26 to 45..she reminds me of one of those well off Central Park West socialites...which is cool, if you are 45!
Obama gets it. if you don't know...
" are the clothes in Ross used?" my daughter..." no, you can get some good stuff in there.." me..."oh...well i don't like how it feels in there.." my daughter
male groupies are still LIVE AND LARGE in cali..trust.
a job is what you put on your tax return.....everything else is...well..
Maxwell...WTF????
Why is so much of America overweight? really though..
maine, vermont, new hampshire, rhode island, massachusetts, connecticut .....
we call those states above..NEW ENGLAND..which is not ENGLAND...all located north of NY not across the Atlantic......fyi for you left coasters...
i plan events...orchestrate events...i am not a promoter...promoters get people to the party... I CREATE the party..think the baddest event you have attended in la in the last year...no..think bigger...
Vanity Fair, Polariod Beach House, Hennessey featuring Pharell, InStyle Soiree, Giorgio Armani...i did that. ( excuse me while i dust off my shoulders....but for real, i gets tired of peeps asking me what night and where is the club i do..:)
i am very single, but i know without any doubt who my soul mate is...
...with that said...
get over it already..whatever the hell it is..him, her, your past, your failure, your fear, your success, you pain...do you not see your own brilliance?
when i asked god for a please please...i am glad at certain times he ignored me.
we have got to do better with our veterans, inmates, elderly, children...if not...well read " the Road.." maybe it will shock you into action.
the water, coffee, wine diet seems to work just fine for me.
it's alot easier to assume the best in peeps than the worst.
newflash...black people can have blue eyed children...they can have kids with skin white as snow..YES THEY CAN...
CARS DONT IMPRESS WOMEN...THEY IMPRESS GIRLS...but if you are going after a woman..we expect you to have a car, just don't mention it as a positive attribute..it a CAR!...
311 days left for me to work my way out of this tax bracket where i am getting ROBBED...
so there was this man...that had feet so fine he should be doing dr. scholl commercials..wow..is all i got for that.
and June is the return of the six pack man...YES!!!! YES WE CAN...
back to tha hustle...

No comments: