Friday, May 22, 2009

baby kicks the 24 week version

the proof of life that the jumps, punches and kicks bring never grow old to me....they can bring me out of the worst mood or anything that has me feeling less than wonderful...and I tell him so...when I find myself focusing on how big my butt has gotten I think that I made a decision to think not of my self first for nine months and I need to honor that..

I want to bury my face in his neck and kiss him till he giggles, I want to see what his eyes look like looking back at me, and what it will feel like to hold him as he falls asleep in my arms..
I wonder what it will be like to love two children when I so passionately love my daughter already, but being one of three, I know that the love is increased not diminished,..

I want him to see the world with light in his eyes and passion in his soul, and a strength that can only come from being loved fiercely and unconditionally..I want him to know how he is changing his dad daily before he has even laid eyes on him..

My house is still quiet..and I pray that my life inspires him. the way his already does for me.

2 comments:

Sunshine Abuwi said...

I just found your blog and I love it. What you have been saying about not wanting the leafy greens and fruit anymore, is me all the way. Prior to becoming pregnant I was a vegetarian with strict eating habits, now burgers call my name.

Congrats on the boy! Now you have a complete set.

You are beautiful! I am soooo jealous!

Peace

Unknown said...

Hey, I randomly found your blog recently & haven't checked on it since I had my latest little boy, so I'm not sure when you changed it, but I LOVE the photo you have as you header (or whatever its called). Seriously, love it! I'm a lurker not a commenter type person, and you probably won't hear from me much again, so while I'm here I'll also say that I find you to be inspirational and honest in your writing and I enjoy reading. :) That's enough of my run-on sentences for now, love & joy to you my friend. . . .