Friday, May 1, 2009

that was the sound of my underwear tearing..


yep..the super sexy La Perla pair that I paid way too much money for..in my prior life( aka not preggers) they were loose, hung on my hips.granted I should of taken note when shift back and forth to get them on, but I needed to believe on Tuesday that they still fit...


then there is the fur like patch on my right shoulder that appeared out of nowwhere..
my nails that i can't trim enough my hair that grows faster than i can keep up with..
and my endless obsession with all things ranch ..dressing that is..


my son's schedule is interesting...currently...5:45 am, 9:30 ish, repeating every three hours..then for a wide awake, both feet and hands drum session..at 10 pm to 10:50 EVERY single night..
I guess that's his encore..:)

2 comments:

Nora said...

LOL...I remember those days. I stretched out waaaay too many hanky panky low rise thongs :-)

RONI HAYNES said...

...and so i've been a fan for some time now...wondering how i could come across such beautiful readings and then i THINK BACK...roni_haynes@yahoo.com