Friday, May 8, 2009

dad is gonna be the best dad...

while we are not together, we talk daily about everything and anything about our boy, both of us laughing about his developing personality that seems to completely take after his dad, I laugh at how he can't distinguish anything on the ultrasounds while I am convinced I have his features down to a tee...dad's chin and nose, my eyes, ..
we laugh about the lack of sleep approaching, laugh about whether or not he will pass out in the delivery room..
and I am reminded that in all things God has a perfect plan, and that us being friends for so long has turned out to be more important than anything else...he trusts me to be the mothe of his child and I trust him to be the dad..
of course we both wanted marriage before a child, but for whatever reason..that is not the path for us..
still.., I am peaceful and blessed and happy to have this boy of ours and the dad in my life!

No comments: