Sunday, May 17, 2009

nightmares, registries and exercise guilt

My butt is going to be as big as my belly soon..which is a first for me, since I have always had a pancake butt..but I guess eating waffles everyday doesn't help my cause...I am doing well to exercise three times a week..and by exercise I mean halfway through my yoga video, walking about 15 minutes and a few weight exercises here and there...other than that..i feel totally ok counting laundry, grocery shopping, and cleaning my house as exercise...
I wake up like clockwork before I would like..which somehow tells me that our baby is going to be an early riser..and his patterns, seem to coincide with that as well..his stuff is overtaking our apartment and we haven't even put the crib together yet..I dream in houses specifically one on the beach with a nice breeze..but that housebuying dream is on hold indefintely for now...and I am ok with that too.. I figure less to clean and no need for a baby monitor because I can hear him throughout the apartment!
Nightmares - GO AWAY! can i please have my pleasant dreams back and not these action packed Misson Impossible while preggo ones???
Baby registries...oye! I see everything and want everything but have to keep it realistic I suppose right? right..haha
I want to see my little guys face sososos bad..16 weeks to go and while it seems like a lifetime, I try to remind myself that out of the course of a lifetime, 10 months is a drop in the bucket..so enjoy being able to take him everywhere without sharing him, a stroller or a diaper bag..it's just me and him..

No comments: