Tuesday, March 25, 2008

bad boys hot girls and broken hearts.

He's hot. Ultra sexified...i made that word up. He calls late, if at all. He was held up with work,his mom,friends, the game, his ex..He misses you. He wants to see you. Of course, to talk to you. He knows the spot and the other spot..now, he has you forgetting whats his name...

..I've dated him, in a variety of shapes and sizes, and no matter your race, or class, the bad boy manages to defy logic...remaining in your rolodex..
after the calls to your girlfriend that begin..
" i hate him..never eva calling .."
"he must think I'm stupid,,"
" let him go to the next chick with his b.s"

No one likes a pansy, a softy...in fact the only item i like soft is a pillow. I want my man to brood, jump tall buildings in single bound...battle for my honor...
and yes, I want him to have emotion, and compassion...

just not more than me.

What I'm saying is..while we want to know you care, and want you to call us, alot..
I am fully aware that my man.." ah I love the sound of those words...:)
is still a man
who if I forget that, or don't appreciate..will return to
his place in the jungle..
also known as the
single world..
Men are afraid of women coming to bed with flannel pajamas..
We have nightmares over that Marlborough man becoming the
Candy man.
eew.

My gay hairdresser gave me some great advice one day..while I sat a few years back boring him yet once again with a story of me bad boy lust.
"Treat the one you love like the one you can't stand. Then he'll never leave ya."
I'm not sure I entirely agree with that ..but i get his point. Don't sell the store and the ship for a nickel...
That's the bad boy philosphy..ask Diddy. He'll tell ya..
Even though I am happily not single anymore, I don't want just a man..I want fire...
and the key to starting a flame is some matches....and wood..
I want to be that couple that you see and
you think
damn..
maybe you can be hot, happy AND a couple..

No comments: