Thursday, March 13, 2008

call girls and the road less travelled.

When did everyone get so frickin judgemental? I notice shoes, handbags and chipped nails. I assume most women are getting more or less sex than they admit to. While I get that the governor of a state shouldn't be paying to get laid, I am flabbergasted with the media obsession with the details.

"Why did he do it? "

Are you serious? I know first graders that ask better questions.

Can men and women be faithful?

Yes.

Is it natural?

Maybe.

Women nag their husbands. Sex becomes routine. Once a week, a month..a season. I'm not saying it's right, so zip it. But it happens. Men like variety. Dress up...nurse, cop, maid, Barbie..
With the lights on, kitchen, dining room..on the porch so the neighbors can see.
But husbands can't quite bring themselves to ask their wife to tie them up. You're the mom, their rock, their love.

Not their freak.

That's where "Kristen" comes in. No pretending. You paid for honesty. Sky's the limit, and she's cute too. In certain moments, you might believe she cares. The hour seems closer to a second, and who is it really hurting anyway?
You call one more time. another. Hey you don't bother your wife about the renovations to the house that had you working overtime for a year.

It's harmless.

I want to be the lady, the lover and the freak. But then I am built a little different. I know women, wives that are. Men aren't that complicated. They like sex. A lot.

Yes, even your man.

Doesn't mean that if you sex your hubby six ways to Sunday he's not gonna cheat.

But I think the odds decrease greatly.

Either way, I am more upset at the Gov for breaking his vows and making his three girls very uncomfortable...for that he sucks ass.


two of two....

1 comment:

Teej said...

Great points.

But did you expect the media to NOT make a big deal out of this whole mess? If it were the govenor of Wyoming, then yes, but not the governor of NY!

Hell if Larry Craig were from a bigger state he'd be forced to resign too!