Friday, March 7, 2008

going international..

I love American men. Steak, football, ..but Tam and I have been discussing and finding lately that we are attracting and attracted to, those who don't call the good ol USA home.. Visions of Javier Bardem, Daniel Dae Kim, Dijmon Hounsou, Russell Crowe, Hugh Grant...walking with the Eiffel Tower in the backdrop, or taking the roads less travelled in Santorini...seem all the more exotic with that international man by my side.
I've never been one to discriminate. My only requirement is sex appeal, and with the international set, that seems to be part of the genetic makeup. I have a Colombian friend, and his voice is soothing, and no matter what we talk about, I feel sexier. Crazy right? When he talks about travelling together, the visions are hot, steamy and sultry...I even hear myself mention us relocating together..wtf?
International men order wine for you, drink slowly and punctuate their stories with grand hand gestures, and intense eye contact. Watching them translating in their heads, pausing with eyes toward the skies..." it's like when something is so beautiful it hurts no?"
Compliments about my hair, my lips, and my skin color...( don't hear that one too much in these parts..)abound, I don't know...it's just all so..well
cultured...sexy...so
international.

two of two

No comments: